(Pictures are For Illustration Purposes Only)
The majority of today’s motherboards are not equipped with any RS-232 or Parallel port. With SUNIX MIO6479A Multi I/O board, users can expand two RS-232 COM and one IEEE1284 LPT ports to their system, allowing them to use serial and parallel devices further. This board is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane, allowing the board to be installed in virtually any PC system. SUNIX MIO6479A built-in SUNIX high performance and realizable native PCI Express controller, and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the advanced and high efficient solution for commercial and industrial automation application.
Expands 2-port RS-232 COM and 1-port IEEE1284 LPT on system.
With high reliable SUNIX SUN2410 native PCI Express 16C950 UART and IEEE1284 controller.
Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys.
On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
Built-in ± 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard.
* ECP(Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP(Enhance Parallel Port).
* SPP (Standard Parallel Port) / BPP (Bi-direction Parallel Port).
Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.
* LPT port does not support LPT Key Locker Parallel device.
* LPT port does not support legacy 278/378/3BC ISA address under Microsoft Windows nor Linux operation systems.
* ECP / EPP / SPP / BPP modes work under Windows, and Linux driver only supports SPP mode.