(Pictures are For Illustration Purposes Only)
USB 3.0 to PCIe SATA Card with 2 Ports is compliant to USB 3.0 Standards and backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices. It allows you to connect multiple peripherals to your PC at the same time. The USB 3.0 to SATA PCIe Card enhances the performance of transmission that excessively faster than existing USB 2.0 device. It is the ideal interface for transferring extremely large amounts of data from USB 2.0/3.0 compliant products such as real-time video cameras, portable devices etc.
Key Features and Benefits
● Adds 2 USB3.0 compliant ports
● Easily Installs into a PC with PCI Express slot/s
● Supports USB 3.0 Transfer rate
● Supports SATA Power
● Plug and Play
Windows« based (Windows« XP, Windows« Vista, Windows« 7) computer & Server with ExpressCard slot
● Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification Rev. 1.0
● Supports the following speed rates: Low-speed (1.5Mbps)/ Full-speed (12Mbps)/ High-speed (480Mbps)/ Super-speed (5Gbps).
● Supports 2 downstream ports for all levels of speeds.
● Supports all USB compliant data transfer type; Control/ Bulk/ Interrupt/ Isochronous transfer.
● Compliant with PCI Express - Base Specification 2.0.
● Supports PCI Express - Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 2.0.
● Supports PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2.
● Supporting power: each port up to 900mA.
USB 3.0 to SATA PCIe Card x1
CD (Driver and User's Manual)x1
Quick Installation Guide x1
Low Profile Bracket