(Pictures are For Illustration Purposes Only)
USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable (5 Metres)
The USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable allows you to extend your USB 2.0 cable with ease.
Unlike a “passive” repeater cable, this cable is “active”. It buffers and regenerates upstream and downstream signals to ensure signal reliability and performance. The USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable will support data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps and is fully backward compatible with USB1.1.
Available in a length of 5 metres or 12 meters, the 5 meter cable can be cascaded for a maximum length of 25 metres while the 12 meter cable can be cascaded for a maximum length of 36 metres - the third active repeater is able to provide 200mA.
USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable Features
• Regenerate the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances
• 5 metre cable can extend up to 25 metres (5 x cables)
• 12 metre cable can extend up to 36 metres (3 x cables) and the third active repeater cable can provide 200mA
• USB 2.0 and 1.1 compliant
• Works with both high, full and low speed USB devices
• Connect to USB device or 2nd active repeater cable
• Type A male to Type A female
• USB Bus powered
• Data transfer rate of 480/12/1.5Mpbs
One of the following operating systems (no driver needed):
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X
Part No. USB2EXT