Curve BT (MM03 - Black)
Designed by the French designer David Turpin the MM03 is a contemporary styled Bluetooth handset, finished in a luxurious black or white high- gloss texture. Manufactured with a high quality speaker and microphone, it supports Bluetooth 2.1 multipoint technology, which lets you pair and answer calls on two different Bluetooth devices. This means you can quickly and easily connect the Moshi Moshi 03 to two phones, such as a Smartphone and a personal phone, or a phone and a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as a laptop that you use to make VOIP Internet calls. The handset is supplied with a weighted recharging base for the handset and a silicon mat designed to protect the mobile phone from wear and tear.
Cell Phones And Health: An Increasingly Active Debate
Recently published long-term studies have added to concerns that cell phone radiation may be linked to various forms of cancer, including tumors of the ear and brain, gliomas, blastomas, and neuromas, in addition to a broad range of other health risks. Please find here some links to some of the most authoritative published reports and media discussions on link between cell phones radiation and cancer.
Educate and protect yourself by using a MoshiMoshi handset ,proven to Reduce Cellphone Radiation more than 95% of Cell Phone radiations.
- Long-term use of mobile phones 'may be linked to cancer'
- Fact or Fiction?: Cell Phones Can Cause Brain Cancer
- Mobile phone use 'raises children's risk of brain cancer fivefold'
- Should mobile phones carry cancer warnings?
- Mobile phones are bad for your health report from French experts
- Experts Revive Debate Over Cellphones and Cancer
- Heavy Use of Mobile Phones Increases Cancer Risk, Study Finds
- Swedish Study Finds Cell Phone Cancer Risk
- Will Your Cell Phone Give You Cancer?
- Cell Phone Cancer Warning Labels Proposed in Maine, San Francisco
- Pulsed microwave radiation 24/7
- New report reveals mobile phone cancer risk.